Friday 12 April 2013

And so it begins...

Hiya and Hello!


 Pull up a chair and take a seat.


Welcome to my "Anything" blog!


A little bit about me: I like shopping, reading, eating, taking photos, books and movies. I love art, most forms of music, fashion and Asian dramas.

I'm a Language and Linguistics student with an interest in all things foreign and culture related.
Up until a few months ago I was living in the magical city of Kyoto, Japan, so hopefully we will be able to have some fun with that sometime in the near distant future, we shall see.

I've been described by some people as eclectic and random, (hence the "Anything" feeling), I don't know how much I agree with that or not though... Hazy Maisy is kinda a nickname but my friends usually call me Maise as it's shorter. Please feel free to use either. :)

Anyway I hope that you are able come relax and breathe here and enjoy embarking on this journey with me!
Please feel free to leave a comment and enjoy!



Maisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment